[Datastream #KPS-212425]: TDWR data via LDM or NOAAport?

Hi Gilbert,

Sorry for the slow reply...

re:
> Dan Vietor was at a NWS meeting yesterday, and after I received an email
> and head up from NWS radar guru Tim Crum, I learned that starting in
> November, the NWS will start to make the TDWR data available via the
> RPCCDS (sp?) FTP server. Any chance this could be redistributed via LDM
> if it isn't sent via NOAAport?

There is always a chance.  The appropriate way to approach this topic is
to send a request for the distribution of the data to the Unidata Users
Committee <address@hidden>.

> I wanted to give you a heads up, if you
> haven't heard, but I'm guessing you already have. Interesting...just 6
> months ago, there wasn't any money for this...

Time changes everything :-)

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: KPS-212425