Re: 20030912: perl metar decoder -- parsing visibility / altimeter wrong

David,

I used your example and the results came out correctly, not seeing the
error you mentioned. I also checked the NetCDF file for the values, they
were correct also. I'm wondering if it could be the version of perl, my
version: This is perl, v5.6.0 built for sun4-solaris  The test was also
done on a Solaris machine. Maybe if you give more detailed
environment/usage I could reproduce the error.

RObb...

ie.

I did change the Ztime but that shouldn't make a difference.

report = GCLA 312245Z 03014KT 350V070 CAVOK 25/19 Q1016 NOSIG

rep_type = METAR
stn_name = GCLA
wmo_id = 60005
lat = 28.62