Re: GRIB tables and center 221 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:49:44 -0400
From: Robert B. Schmunk <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: GRIB tables and center 221

Robb,

FWIW: Attached the related GRIBTAB file that the Panoply
user later sent me. It's all -1's at the top, though, rather
than identifying center 221 or a subcenter.

rbs

-1:-1:-1:-1
111:SWnet:Net Shortwave Radiation           W/m^2
112:LWnet:Net Longwave Radiation            W/m^2
121:Qle:Latent Heat Flux                  W/m^2
122:Qh:Sensible Heat Flux                W/m^2
155:Qg:Ground Heat Flux                  W/m^2
131:Snowf:Snowfall rate                     kg/m^2/s
132:Rainf:Rainfall rate                     kg/m^2/s
057:Evap:Total Evapotranspiration          kg/m^2/s
235:Qs:Surface Runoff                    kg/m^2/s
234:Qsb:Subsurface Runoff                 kg/m^2/s
099:Qsm:Snowmelt                          kg/m^2/s
068:DelSoilMoist:Change in soil moisture           kg/m^2
078:DelSWE:Change in snow water equivalent   kg/m^2
138:AvgSurfT:Average Surface Temperature       K
084:Albedo:Surface Albedo, All Wavelengths   -
065:SWE:Snow Water Equivalent             kg/m^2
085:SoilTemp1:Average layer 1 soil temperature  K
085:SoilTemp2:Average layer 2 soil temperature  K
085:SoilTemp3:Average layer 3 soil temperature  K
085:SoilTemp4:Average layer 4 soil temperature  K
086:SoilMoist1:Average layer 1 soil moisture     kg/m^2
086:SoilMoist2:Average layer 2 soil moisture     kg/m^2
086:SoilMoist3:Average layer 3 soil moisture     kg/m^2
086:SoilMoist4:Average layer 4 soil moisture     kg/m^2
207:SoilWet:Total Soil Wetness               -
200:ECanop:Interception evaporation       kg/m^2/s
210:TVeg:Vegetation transpiration         kg/m^2/s
199:ESoil:Bare soil evaporation            kg/m^2/s
070:RootMoist:Root zone soil moisture          kg/m^2
071:Canopint:Total canopy water storage    kg/m^2
032:Wind:Near surface wind magnitude     m/s
059:Rainfforc:Rainfall rate                   kg/m^2/s
064:Snowfforc:Snowfall rate                  kg/m^2/s
011:Tair:Near surface air temperature      K
051:Qair:Near surface specific humidity    kg/kg
001:PSurf:Surface pressure                 Pa
204:SWdown:Surface incident shortwave radiation  W/m^2
205:LWdown:Surface incident longwave radiation W/m^2