Re: FW: DIFAX update

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the update from Alden.  I sent another reminder to the NWS this
a.m., that I hadn't received a response from them yet.  I will call them
tomorrow to see if I can track it down.

I'll be in touch.

Linda

--On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 5:31 PM -0500 Richard Clark <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Hi Linda:
>
> Here's what we know from Alden regarding Difax, as summarized by Eric's
> conversations with the folks at Alden. This is obviously something that we
> must keep a heads-up on, since the notice is only 6 months.  Even with all
> the interactive visualizations available, there's nothing that takes the
> place of paper maps. This is why everyone is interested in writing or
> obtaining scripts that will print difax on a laser printer. I would greatly
> appreciate you passing along any information that might be forthcoming from
> NWS, vendors, or Unidata regarding Difax.
>
> Thanks
> Rich

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata