1999122: 1999122: gpwarn...

Maureen,

The white boxes in Indiana with the purple outlines signify warnings that
have expiration times in the future past the number of
minutes you selected in WWATT. I checked, and Indiana has some
small stream flood warnings with expiration times on the 25th.
I had WWATT=120/1440 so that warnings over 2 hours old wern't plotted
and more that 24 hours in the future were just outlined and white.
I guess you could go to 3 days, 4320 minutes to that you would catch more
of these in the standard color scheme. The original reason I decided
to have an in the future cut off is that some winter storm warnings
were getting posted several days in advance. I used the white
with purple to denote an impending condition- though may or
maynot be occuring at that moment.

I didn't see any brown areas in MS....I looked at your gif's of
16:36 and 17:06EST. I'll check back on occasion.

Steve