19990719: GDBIINT Program

Brett,

I'll have to look at how the missing values are handled. I'll look at
interpolating the AVN thinned to the CED grid you mention. I know I had the
program
issue a warning if the output grid had points outside the original domain- which
would be possible with the ETA, but the AVN is global...assuming all 8 parts
of the grid have been received, so this should not be a problem unless there
is a seaming problem.

Steve Chiswell