Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:28:51 -0500
From: Steven Danz <address@hidden>
To: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 19990713: ACARS programs

Hi

This might be an HPUX only problem.  The write_gempak
function makes a call to dc_fcyl using the sizeof(prmlist) as the
length indicator.  In the other cases of passing a 2
dimension array from C to Fortran that I have been able to find,
the value should be the length of an element of the array,
in this case sizeof(prmlist[0]).  With that change, prmlist gets
the expected values on the HP, without nasty memory stomping
takes place ;-)

Thought you might want to know...

-swd