19990910: Xvfb

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:54:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: weather <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Xvfb

Steve,

Some time ago you suggested using Xvfb to generate GEMPAK
images.  I finally got around to installing XFree86 binaries
which contain Xvfb of course on our Intel system
and X11R6.4 binaries on our Sparc.  It works great.
I appreciate the tip, and all of the awk and sed
help you have provided.

Robert Mullenax
NSBF Meteorology