20000131: GARP update

Tony,

You will need to define your data file locations for GEMPAK in your
$NAWIPS/Gemenviron file.

Make sure the following locations are correctly defined for your site:

NAWIPS          top of gempak tree
GEMDATA         top of gempak data tree
SAT             for sat data
HRS             for model data
TEXT_DATA       for nwx

You also need to set the data file locations for nsharp in
$NAWIPS/resource/Nsharp
for: Nsharp*obssndg_sel.pattern, Nsharp*acarsndg_sel.pattern,
Nsharp*pfcsndg_sel.pattern,
Nsharp*mdlsharp_sel.pattern and Nsharp*sharp_sel.pattern. All of those paths
are defined
for our system here as the tarfile is made.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support