20000229: year mod 400 leap year

I have updated copies of the 2 time format routines
rearranged for MOD(year,400) leap years.

I have posted updates for tiitoc.f and tictoi.f in the
~gbuddy/gempak5.4/patches directory. I will post recompiled
binaries for Solaris X86 and Linux distributions in the
~gbuddy/gempak5.4/binary directories as pl16.

To update your source distribution, download the 2 files
into your $GEMPAKHOME/source/gemlib/ti directory, then:

1) update your gemlib

cd $GEMPAKHOME/source/gemlib/ti
make clean
make all
make clean

2) update your programs and decoders

cd $GEMPAKHOME/source/programs
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

cd $NAWIPS/unidata
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

cd $NAWIPS/nprogs
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

cd $GARPHOME
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

(optional if you are using dcacars and dcncprof which aren't built
by default since you need NetCDF installed)

cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcacars
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcncprof
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

The above will relink programs, decoders, and GUIs.

I will repackage the complete source distribution as pl16 asap.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support