Re: 20000630: GARP search keys

Devin,

I've tested file naming here using your sf5005.dat type of name and it works.
So, please send me your Garp_defaults file along with the relevant
settings for Gemenviron....an "ls -R" of your $GEMDATA directory (or the
directory that contains the sf files).

I'd hope you'd want to upgrade just so your titles appeared correct ;-).

Chiz