20000622: Garp warnings

>From: Rahe Peter J Civ AFIT/ENP <address@hidden>

>I have a script that we've been running for a couple of years that resets
>the garp.config file to point to various Comet case studies and until
>recently it worked smoothly.  Trouble is I haven't changed anything in the
>script or in garp/Gempak in quite some time.
>
>If I run the script and then launch garp from command line, I get 4:
>                               Warning:  keylist is null
>                       Cannot set option menu default button
>And obviously I get no data.
>
>However, if I launch ntl, then start garp from there, it runs fine.  Any
>suggestions?  I've checked the alternate garp.config file and all the
>variables are set to point to the right files.
>
>Pete Rahe
>Weather Lab Unix System Administrator
>Air Force Institute of Technology
>Wright-Patterson AFB OH
>
>* address@hidden
> *  (DSN 785-3636 x4646  COMM (937) 255-3636 x4646
>       Fax:  DSN 785-2921    COMM (937) 255-2921

Pete,

I still down't have any answer for you...unless when you launch from ntl, you
are getting $GEMEXE/garp, and when you launch from the command line, then
you have some other executable in your path- or $GARP_PATH is pointing
to an onder version etc.

If you have found any other information let me know.

Steve Chiswell