20010910: new wind chill parameter in oagrid

>From: Tom Priddy <address@hidden>

>From: Tom Priddy
>
>The oagrid decoder has an sfparm parameter for wind chill
>called "wceq." Now that NWS has come up with a new
>formula for the wind chill index...will you be revising
>wceq in the near future?
>
>--
>Tom Priddy                                address@hidden
>Extension Ag. Meteorologist          ph:  859-257-3000 ext 245
>Ag. Weather Center                  fax:  859-257-5671
>243 Charles E. Barnhart Bldg.
>Dept. of Biosystems and Ag. Engr.
>University of Kentucky
>Lexington, KY 40546-0276
>HOMEPAGE   http://wwwagwx.ca.uky.edu

Tom,

I don't have any information on what NCEP plans regarding this variable:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/gempak/4607

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8644                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <