20011009: 20010926: fsltogem.c

Matthew,

You do not have the $CONFIGDIR contents because you have the
binary distribution- so the build environment wasn't needed.

I have repackaged the fsltogem.tar.Z with the solaris binary
of fsltogem in the $NAWIPS/bin/sol so that you won't have
to try to build the program. You can re-download the tarfile and
omit that part of the process.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support