From address@hidden Thu Sep 19 11:31:16 2002
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:32:15 -0500
From: "Patrick O'Reilly" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20020919: Recompile NAGRIB?
To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

----- Original Message -----
From: "Unidata Support" <address@hidden>
To: "Patrick O'Reilly" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 12:04 PM
Subject: 20020919: Recompile NAGRIB?

<
> Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program <
> (303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000 <
> address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307 <
-- <
> Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/
<

<

Steve,

I sent a follow-up email right after the one you replied to, when it dawned
on me that I had installed a binary version, and a re-compile isn't
possible.  So I guess my only option is to re-install from source and reset
the parameters, then re-compile?  If there's a workaround I'd rather do
that, but that seems unlikely. Argh.

Patrick