20031103: gdpoint binary

Will,

The 5.2 comment in the Makefile was the first time the Makefile was
created. The source code had been ported to 5.6.

Attached is a tar file of gdpoint that contains the comet/gdpoint
directory with the gdpoint executable contained within for
Linux.

The installation from "make install" is:

install -s gdpoint $GEMEXE
install gdpoint.pdf $GEMPDF
install gdpoint.hlp $GEMHLP

Or you can just copy the files to the necessary directories.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support