20050126: nagrib and narr grib files

Steve,

Table 131 is not in the operational data stream, but I did find
this being used for reanalysis products, and documented by NCDC:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg03756.html

See:
ftp://ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/cpc/wd51we/wgrib/nceptab_131

Perhaps Luis Farfan has created the table so he can save you some steps.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support