OK - Re: 20050405: Brazil PCDs: BRBK on NMAP2

Hi Chiswell,

Ok. Now I am inserting the data as SKNT.
This works. :-)

Now I have the instructions to

- request the data of PCD/INPE by ldm.
- insert them on GEMPAK using a perl script.
- modify the GEMPAK GUI to plot these data.

About the Brazil's political map and cities,
what files I need to change ?

Many Thanks,
Waldenio.