Gempak - Plotting skewt from TTAA mobile data

Institution: Colorado State University
Package Version: 5.9
Operating System: os x
Hardware Information: powerbook g4
Inquiry: Hi,
  I\'m trying to decode and plot data from a temporary sonde sight in
australia.  It is in TTAA/TTBB format, I tried using dcuair

dcuair -c 060121/0000 -s stations.tbl test.gem < gardenpointsound

I then tried to plot it using snprof and nsharp.  But it either won\'t give me
a location to select of says \"no valid station\".  I set area = @AU:C, but
doesn\'t seem to work.  Is there a way to make a skew t without specifying the
location?

 Any help you could offer is much appreciated

Cheers,
Luke