[GEMPAK #DOS-617658]: GEMPAK decoder core files

Gilbert,

>GEMPAK folks,
>
> Weather2.admin.niu.edu is running GEMPAK, and is giving me core files like
> crazy in /home/ldm. I have no idea what the deal is...I have placed some
> in:
>
> http://weather2.admin.niu.edu/core/
>
> for examination as necessary.

I looked at the core files. The 20M files are from rpc.ldmd. The 29M files are
from dcrdf,
for which I've attached a replacement linux binary dcrdf (for your $GEMEXE and
~ldm/decoders
directories) to fix an array sorting problem.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: DOS-617658
Department: Support GEMPAK