[Support #CBA-646247]: DCREANAL

Pat,

The dcreanal program isn't reading the parameters/coordinates from the
fortran shared common block now that the gemlib library is reading
the tables in C, so I have had to update that section of code.

I can provided you with a new binary if you tell me your platform,
or send you the source code.

Thanks for pointing out this problem.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

> Steve:
>
> I think that is precisely the case.  Is there another source for these
> data in a non-COARDS format that GEMPAK can work with?  I am new to
> working with the Reanalysis data...
>
> I am trying to get a database of 850 temps and 500 heights for an analog
> approach to 4-7 day temps that is being led by John Gagan at the SGF
> WFO.
>
> Any/all help on this will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat
>
> Dr. Patrick S. Market
> Dept. of Soil, Environ. & Atmospheric Sci.
> University of Missouri-Columbia
> 331 ABNR Hall
> Columbia, MO  65211

Ticket ID: CBA-646247