[GEMPAK #RDS-661729]: nmap2 segmentation fault

Hi Don,

This sort of seg fault has been seen on Fedora Core 15 systems due to an
incompatibility in Open Motif.

What C and FORTRAN compilers were used for this build, what system architecture
do you have, and are you using the

Makeinc.linux64_gfortran_ubuntu or
Makeinc.linux_gfortran_ubuntu

files instead of

Makeinc.linux64_gfortran or
Makeinc.linux_gfortran

(accomplished by renaming/replacing the _ubuntu files to the regularly named
files so that Makeinc.common points to the correct version)?

-Michael
Unidata

> Full Name: Don Heins
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.4.0
> Operating System: Ubuntu 11.10
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: When I attempt to run nmap2 I get the following,
> NAWIPS$ nmap2
> Finished reading tables...
> Resource File:  /home/gempak/GEMPAK6.4.0/resource/Nmap
> Segmentation fault

Ticket ID: RDS-661729
Department: Support GEMPAK