[GEMPAK #HQK-841742]: Help with data

Hi Jason,

If you are asking for shell scripts that run GEMPAK programs and produce
graphics, we have collection of them available at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/examples/  and

In order to run these scripts, you must have GEMPAK installed and have some
experience in editing the shell scripts for the specifics of your machine.

Michael James
Unidata

> Full Name: Jason Tangeman
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.8.0
> Operating System: Fedora 17
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Is there any scripts to download data and display them, that I can download

Ticket ID: HQK-841742
Department: Support GEMPAK