NOAAPORT out? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:51:30 -0600 (EST)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: NOAAPORT out?

Hi all,

I lost NOAAport shortly after 9PM CT (03Z) from UIUC. After inspecting the
problem for a while, MCIDAS/FSL2 are coming through fine, and I get tiny
spits of data from HDS and that's it. And I tried ALL my backups, and I
found the same thing, so it definitely isn't UIUC. Only LSU's DDPLUS/HDS
is working, so I'm feeding off of that for now. If anybody has something
else working, I'm trying to keep 6 sites up here, so any help is
appreciated.

Thanks!

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***