Re: your mail

Mike,

Can you add an allow line in the ldmd.conf file for Clemson?  We did
traceroutes to 5 sites and NCS seemed to have the best connection.  If
this doesn't work out for some reason or causes a problem in the future
than other arrangements can be made.

Thanks,
Robb...

allow UNIDATA|FSL2 webwulf.parl.clemson.edu

Robb...