Re: Status (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:00:55 +0000
From: Ekaterina Radeva <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
     support-ldm <address@hidden>,
     Richard Hogue <address@hidden>,
     Gerard Croteau <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Status

I changed the product ids as follow:

CMC_GEM_reg_$var_L$level_$date_P$phour.grib, where

$var is the field constituting the file (tt=temperature; es=dew-point
 depression; gz=geopotential height; p0=sfc pressure; pn=sea-level
pressure; uv=u- and v- wind components; ww=vertival velocity;
pr=precipitation accumulation; rt=precipitation rate; nt=cloud cover)

$level is 1000, 850, 700, 500, 400, 250, 150, 100 (hPa), sfc

$date is the validity time of the initial data for a particular model run
in the form yyyymmddhh

and $phour is the forecast hour, in this case 00 though 48 at 6 hour
interval.

Exemple: CMC_GEM_reg_es_L1000_2000020712_P48.grib contain the dew-point
depression at 1000 mb, 48-hour forecast initialized at 12Z on the 7th
Feb'00.

Could you check if you can decode our grib files?

Ekaterina

Division de l'implementation et services operationnels
   Centre meteorologique canadien
Implementation and Operational Services Division
   Canadian Meteorological Centre

e-mail: address@hidden
tel: (514) 421-4646