20000307: Climate Summaries

Wayne,

Many of the CLI bulletins have moved to CDUS4x.
You can use the pil tag /pCLI in your pattern to make things easier
than maintaining the WMO header patterns in transition.

Here are the LDM headers of the products you mention below:

CDUS46 KMTR 071225 /pCLISFO
CDUS46 KPQR 070921 /pCLISLE
CDUS46 KSEW 070827 /pCLISEA
CDUS46 KSTO 070834 /pCLISAC