New Feed

Hi Tom,

We have a Skywarn spotter in West Mass. that would like to get some data.

We believe this to be a valuable and educational service to the community.

Were hoping you can place an "allow     UNIDATA" for:

wsr88d.skywarn.cx  is the primary ip
wsr88da.skywarn.cx is the secondary ip

The contact info I have so far is:

Ray Weber
SkyWarn Mass

e-mail address@hidden

Ray, can you send us your phone number and physical address as well.

Thanks everyone and please cc me on future coorespondence.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690