Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:28:23 -0500 (CDT)
From: John C Nordlie <address@hidden>
To: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20040211:CONDUIT Feed UND

Something that might affect the 'allow' for us: adiabat.rwic.und.edu
is now an alias for adiabat.rwic.und.nodak.edu.  I don't know if that
would cause problems or not.

That change was made (without my knowledge or permission) by our IT
people due to some local politics, and broke a great many things.
I won't bore you with the details.

John Nordlie   N0RNB            |     Regional Weather Information Center
address@hidden            |              University of North Dakota
701-777-6112 / 701-777-3888 fax | PO Box 9007, Grand Forks, ND 58202-9007
http://blizzard.rwic.und.edu/~nordlie/