Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:53:42 -0600 (MDT)
From: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
To: Yoshihiro Yamasaki <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: your mail

Hello Yoshihiro,

Do you know what data types you are interested in getting?

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/inde
x.html

As you probably already now, the Spanish Met Agency is currently using the
LDM for their data distribution. How did you hear about us?

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff