20050323:California University of Penn - Upstream LDM Request

Hi Chad,

You may also want to view this document:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/index.html

..and inform us of what feeds you will want to ingest..that also plays a
role on who your upstream host will be.

Please also include:

-Contact info for site admin:
        *name
        *phone
        *e-mail

-FQDN/IP of ingest machine:

Once your LDM is up, and we know what data you desire, we can begin
sending it your way..

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Jeff