[IDD #ECZ-720764]: Recovery of missed IDD data?

Hi Greg,

re:
> We had an error on a pqact file here at EOL that caused us to miss
> some products for the last several days. Is there a short-term archive
> at Unidata or elsewhere that I could access to retrieve the data I
> missed?

Your best options are to see if the THREDDS server on motherlode.ucar.edu
has the data you want.  If it doesn't, you should send an email to the
address@hidden list (after subscribing to the list if needed)
asking if any Unidata community members have the data you need.

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: ECZ-720764
Department: Support IDD