[IDD #QBK-381226]: access to NEXRAD/Level II radar data (LDM)

I will be out of the office until Monday January 3rd, 2011 and will
hopefully not be reading my mail :)

If you desire support please send your e-mail to:
address@hidden

If it is urgent, please contact Linda Miller@

address@hidden

Your mail regarding "Priority Change - [IDD !QBK-381226]: access to
NEXRAD/Level II radar data (LDM)" will be read when I return.

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year,

Jeff

Ticket ID: QBK-381226
Department: Support IDD