[IDD #PYG-707627]: Upgrading operating system for aeolus (SIO-UCSD)

Hi Mary,

re: new LDM running on aeolus.ucsd.edu

> Great! Thanks so much for taking the time (on a weekend!) to update
> LDM on aeolus.

Hmm... I noticed that you responded to my reply in short order
** on a Sunday **!  :-)

e:
> Nice to know we've got the latest operating system and LDM software
> going there. Hopefully we can keep this resource going!

Everything looks to be running well on aeolus.  Please let us know
if you see anything go amiss.

re:
> Appreciate your help - hope you can enjoy some of your weekend!

It was a great Sunday here in the foothills of the Rockies!!

Cheers,

Tom

Ticket ID: PYG-707627
Department: Support IDD