20030808:Winging it with syscheck on FreeBSD

To: address@hidden
From: "Dr. Charles Graves" <address@hidden>
Subject: Winging it with syscheck on FreeBSD

Hi Chuck-

Don/Stu - I have upgraded to my window manager to fvwm-2.4 which so far
has eliminated the windowing problems with IDV that I was have with fvwm-1. Reading some documentation I found that fvwm-1 was mostly ICCCM2 compliant while
fvwm2-4 is fully compliant....that may have been the problem....but
that's out of my league.

Thanks for letting us know.  This is good info for the archives.

Don