new IDV installers

Tom,

I have revised the runIDV and runGlobe scripts for Linux to remove this
problem. Will now make new installer file for Linux and and Solaris and
put them on "untested."

Stu

> The "runIDV" script apparently has cr/lf in it, because we had to
> set the filetype to "unix" and resave it in order to get bash to run it.
>
> I'm installing it now on the demo machine for tomorrow...and so far
> things look really good!  Thanks again!!
>
> tom

> --
> Tom Whittaker (address@hidden)
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science and Engineering Center
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies
> Phone/VoiceMail: 608.262.2759

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service