Re: 20040331: idv colorbar

Hi,
I am using IDV to produce fog products from GOES and MODIS imagery, and from my resulting images I would like to be able to save a jpeg that includes the color/range scale bar in it to aid in interpretation. Is this possible in the new b3 version? Thanks,
Nathan

Hi Nathan,
Yes, you can do this with the latest beta 3 release. Under the Edit menu of the image display control window select:
"Show Color Scale in Display"

Note: There may be some issues with multiple color scales being show in the same display.

-Jeff McWhirter