20040601: IDV and HTML are in a boat ...

Hi,
Sorry for using the list for a support question.

That's OK.

Some more questions :
I've removed the </view> tag and it's OK
I'm now in trouble with the v5d files hosting on http server.
I'm able to do this :
But this :
Generates :
An exeception has occured
Initalizing Vis5D data source
Data object "http://www.loni.ucla.edu/~bmendibu/4D_t1.v5d"; not compatible with v5d data family
And the file is present and avalaible for download on the web server.
Should I modify the server settings ?

You have found a bug. Vis5D data files can be accessed as URLS but the IDV was not making use of that facility. I have a fix for this. How do you run the IDV? from the soruce code distribution, webstart, install anywhere? If you run from the source code I could send you the 1 line change. If you don't
I'll have to think of a way to get you the fix.

-Jeff McWhirter