Alias editor

We are going to change our parameter names to agree with yours.  This seems
to work.

Hi Dave,
I looked at your alias file and you have the alias/name backwards. The name is the canonical name that the IDV has information about -e.g., "U". The aliases are the list of names that might appear
in a data set e.g., "UWindVect".

My apologies for any confusion there. I will try to address this better in the editor and/or in the
documentation.

Glad to hear that you did get this working though.\

-Jeff