GEON IDV support

Steve,

I will deal with your data format converter question shortly.

Please send future support quesitons to me first. If it proves to be a core IDV
issue
Unidata can help us.  All the material on the GEON IDV web site
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_for_GEON.html is for me to support.

Cheers

Stuart

--
Stuart Wier

UNAVCO
6350 Nautilus Drive
Boulder, CO 80301-5554

303 381 7500 ext. 450

GEON IDV a 3D Visualization and Analysis package for solid earth geophysics
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_for_GEON.html

From address@hidden  Tue Jun 27 11:37:05 2006

Hello Stuart,

Okay, all I find from now on goes straight to you via email (is that what
you intend?) and thanks.

I'm going off-line for the rest of the day but will respond before you're
back in office tomorrow.

Regards, Steve