[Support #SEH-471276]: idv bundles

Hi Bill-

> RC2 puts nice solid lines on my 3d surfaces. :-)
> RC2 displays the vertical cross section in the main display window. :-)
> (If one test is enough.)

Let me know if that still is a problem.

> RC2 also creates a 2 pane map display with equal size panes. :-)
> I found this issue last week.

Yes, we fixed that after the workshop.  Thanks for testing. ;-)

> RC2 is loosing some of my edited display labels, when reading in the
> bundle file. The contour plan views now show "parameter wrapper" instead
>
> of ... mb height. This problem was in RC1 also. 2.0's labels are okay.

Thanks for pointing that out.  In 2.0, the display list labels were
composed from the legend label + the timestamp.  In 2.1, they can
be set independently through the display control's property dialog.
You can also set your own preferences for all displays if you have
a particular format.  As you found out, our logic was not backward
compatible.  I just put in a fix for this and it will be in
tomorrow's build.

Don

Ticket ID: SEH-471276
Department: Support IDV