[IDV #EHO-589783]: IDV - Windows instability

Hi Bob,
This is in our support system now.

> Inquiry: After just a few minutes plotting an ETA precip/mslp loop. the IDV
> again just literally froze up on me! Ram was well below the the ceiling of
> 512.
>
> I`ve attached two files. One is a simple copy and paste from the cmd window.
> The last few lines are likely relavent to the crash.

The only thing in the stack trace is it looks like the IDV is hangin trying to
show
the change range dialog for a display.

Are the errors creating the data source, e.g:
Error creating data source:netcdf.grid

happening right at the lock up or sometime before?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EHO-589783