[IDV #BGG-634466]: (No Subject)

Hi Ken,

> Since our code is no longer in either of those classes, we are ready to
> create a plugin.  You mentioned during the video conference we had that you
> could send us help on this subject.  Could you send us a template XML file
> or a URL for implementing our code in IDV?

Attached is an examplecontrols.xml file. Just make a jar with it and all of your
.class files. The xml file filename needs to be of the form
<anything>controls.xml
(we match on a pattern)

You should change the id, class, description, etc. The properties attribute
is a semi-colon separated list of name=value pairs. These are accessed by
reflection - we look for public set... methods.

You can run the idv with:
idv -plugin yourplugin.jar
or install the plugin through the Tools->Plugin Manager dialog.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: BGG-634466
Department: Support IDV