[IDV #RHQ-133897]: IDV - overlaying two transects on one plot

Hi Kristopher,

> Inquiry: I am looking at a simulated satellite water vapor field and an
> observed
> water vapor field contained within 2 separate NetCDF files for a mountain
> wave event. I'd like to draw a transect through a portion of the image and
> compare
> the wavelengths of the observed vs. simulated wave features.
>
> I can load up a transect display from both files, and they show up in
> separate windows.
> But, I cannot find a way to have the two lines show up on the same plot, such
> that
> one can easily compare observed vs. simulated wave structures.  Is there a
> way to
> do this?

Unfortunately not, but it is a good idea that we will add to our todo list.

The only thing the IDV can do is to share the location of the transect line
between the 2 different transect displays. You can turn on this sharing
through the Edit->Sharing menu in each display control.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RHQ-133897