[IDV #SME-839174]: Resolution loss viewing GINI

Hi Art-

> I'm running 2.3... and it just "clicked" that "Image Size" is a settable
> quantity in the chooser (duh!).  It's working fine now as you described...

Like I said, it's not the most intuitive widget, but it does do the
job. ;-)

> > I was hoping that 32 bit would be better.  Do you have other applications
> > running on the system that are sucking up colors?  Another thing is to
> > try updating the video card driver.  Sorry I can't be much more help
> > than that.
>
> Okay... I tried another PC and it works with the proper Z-depth resolution
> (I compared IDV with garp and they were identical now in spatial and
> Z-depth details)... so I guess my office PC is perhaps a little dated.
> I'll have to look into upgrading the graphics card.

I've never figured out why some cards work better than others, but sometimes
it  is just a driver issue.

> Thanks again for your help...

Let me know if you have other questions.

Ticket ID: SME-839174