[IDV #NHA-566429]: IDV and Mac OS X 10.5

Hi Steve-

Sorry for the delay in responding.

> I've noticed some strange behavior in IDV since upgrading to Mac OS X
> 10.5 using J2SE 5.0.  I get the same behavior in IDV 2.3 and 2.4b2 and
> b3.
>
> Has anyone else had the following issues:
>
> Menus seem to pop behind the data display.  See attached screen shot
> of the File menu in the map display window.
>
> When cycling over buttons, the entire IDV window tries to redraw itself.
>
> When selecting in drop down menus, the mouse cannot select anything.
> I have to use the keyboard and press return.

We had one other developer report this problem.  Switching to the
OS-X (Aqua) look and feel in the Preferences seemed to solve the
problem.  Are you using the Java (Metal) look and feel?

Don  Murray

Ticket ID: NHA-566429