[IDV #VGV-295146]: question

Hi Beth-

> I think the transparency color table will work for showing multiple radars
> on the display, however I am having a new problem.
>
> Since I am trying to load several sites over the Northeast, I need to change
> the projection to be wide enough to show all the data. When I change the
> projection in the Map View window to the predifined 'Northeastern US' view,
> I can no longer see the radar data. Oddly, the time stamps are still on the
> bottom, and I even tried 'bringing the radar layer to front'. I also tried
> toggling off the background map to make sure it wasn't being displayed on
> top of the data, but to no avail

If I load in 4 radars and switch to the US>Northeastern U.S projection,
I can view all the radars at the same time.  Can you send a bundle
that shows the problem.  When you have this problem, go to the
File->Save As menu and save the bundle.  Then attach that to the

> When I switch the projection back from the radar display, the data is once
> again there. Also, the basemap does not show up when the projection is set
> from the radar display, even though I have the hires us basemap outline
> selected.

This could be a transparency issue, but I'm not sure why it wouldn't
show up.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: VGV-295146