[IDV #AVN-975582]: IDV - Lat/lon vs. Default in Navigation Type on ADDE Server

Marty-

> > We've been trying to serve up archived data via ADDE. Our server is up and
> > running and we're attempting to serve an AREA file. The only way we can get
> > this data to display is if we select Lat/lon rather than default under
> > Navigation type. This is for the Storm of the Century 1993 case, which
> > others have served up under the dataset name "BLIZZARD". Is there any way
> > that lat/lon could be set as a default or any other way to take care of
> > this issue?

This was only a problem with the G7 images in the BLIZZARD dataset
and was due to a change in the navigation module.  I've fixed that
and the fix will be in tomorrow's nightly build.   I would back
out of Jeff's suggested fix once you start using the nightly
build.

Sorry for the problems.

Don

Ticket ID: AVN-975582