[IDV #RWS-889201]: Could not read ATCF file

> Description of problem: I downloaded a file from the ATCF database (attached)
> and got this
> error when I tried to open it.  The file was retrieved from:
>
> ftp://ftp.tpc.ncep.noaa.gov/atcf/archive/2007
>
> Error initializing ATCF data
> Could not read file: C:\data\point\aal012007.dat/storm.table

The ATCF data source is expecting a directory not a file. The directory
structure should mimic the ftp directory structure. It looks for a
<dir>/storm.table file and then will read in the data files as:

We can look at modifying this class to support reading a .dat file directly.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RWS-889201