[IDV #QCW-956573]: retaining Image Sizre et al when changing image slot selectio

Hi HP,

> This certainly is a matter of opinion/use, but my liking is different from
> the current behaviour when
> reselecting an image sequence.
>
> I frequently do a sequence of RGB images in in a number of batches, i.e.
> after having finished proecessing of one
> batch I select a new batch from the timeline while retaining the Location,
> Image Size, and Magnification. However,
> when ticking new time slots these vsalues are reset to the default values. Of
> course, I could change the default
> values to reflect these specifications, but Ifind this not very practical
> either. Would it harm a lot of people
> if the specs would be retained when reselecting the time slots to process?

We only change the settings when the #lines, #elements or bands are different.
I have just made a change where you can configure with a property to not update
the
image settings when you choose a time.

Attached is an idv.properties file that you can place in your
.metapps/DefaultIdv dir
Or you can run the idv with:
idv -Didv.chooser.addeimage.updateontimechange=false
from the command line.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QCW-956573